People join Foundations Forum as individual members. By joining the organisation you become part of a network of individual people who are committed to:
- Promoting greater awareness and understanding of Social Role Valorisation theory and its related concepts.
- Conducting training events and opportunities focusing on the dangers to people who are marginalised, and offering positive strategies for creating the conditions which are more likely to lead to a better life for those people.
- Sponsoring or supporting events which challenge ideas and
- Supporting individual leadership development, consistent with the principles of Social Role Valorisation.
- Nurturing and supporting the development of a network of individuals committed to promoting positive lifestyles for people who are at risk of being marginalized.
If you are interested in membership, please contact us
Foundations Forum Membership Form
Foundations Forum Online Membership Form