People join Foundations Forum as individual members. By joining the organisation you become part of a network of individual people who are committed to:
- Promoting greater awareness and understanding of Social Role Valorisation theory and its related concepts.
- Conducting training events and opportunities focusing on the dangers to people who are marginalised, and offering positive strategies for creating the conditions which are more likely to lead to a better life for those people.
- Sponsoring or supporting events which challenge ideas and
- Supporting individual leadership development, consistent with the principles of Social Role Valorisation.
- Nurturing and supporting the development of a network of individuals committed to promoting positive lifestyles for people who are at risk of being marginalized.
If you are interested in membership, please contact us